Look around you. If you’re in a public space you’ll probably see dozens of people checking their mobile and reading their text messages. It’s hard to go anywhere without hearing the buzz, beep, or music tones of new messages arriving.
Since everyone is getting along just fine receiving SMS messages on their mobiles, why would anyone want to receive SMS online?
It turns out there’s a lot of advantages.
- No need for a physical device when you have a virtual mobile number
- Can manage many messages at once
- Send to unlimited numbers at the same time
- No need for a cellular connection – just Wi-Fi
- Multiple people can use the same account
The benefits of each advantage are numerous to both organisations and individuals.